Part of this year long project was to use up some of the papers and materials I've squirreled away for the last thirty-plus years. The good news is that I already have used some, the bad news is that it's just a drop in the bucket.
Years ago I worked for a company that made diplomas, and at one point I was in purchasing. As a result, I brought home several 'books' of paper samples - colors and textures that made my mouth water. What is it about paper and yarn that does that to me...subject for another post I suspect. At any rate, I cut down some of these samples, sorted them in color families, and made a few more small stab books. I pulled the cover papers from my paper scrap bin. No amount of books or projects will ever make a dent in that bin, papers breed like rabbits.