Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Few More

Part of this year long project was to use up some of the papers and materials I've squirreled away for the last thirty-plus years.  The good news is that I already have used some, the bad news is that it's just a drop in the bucket.

Years ago I worked for a company that made diplomas, and at one point I was in purchasing.  As a result, I brought home several 'books' of paper samples - colors and textures that made my mouth water.  What is it about paper and yarn that does that to me...subject for another post I suspect.  At any rate, I cut down some of these samples, sorted them in color families, and made a few more small stab books.  I pulled the cover papers from my paper scrap bin.  No amount of books or projects will ever make a dent in that bin, papers breed like rabbits.

No comments:

Post a Comment